Apply for Halmstad University Masters Scholarship 2019/2020 in Sweden for International Students. The Halmstad University is currently offering Masters Scholarship for International Students Sweden. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible
- 1 Halmstad University Masters Scholarship Details
- 2 Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- 3 Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- 4 In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- 5 What is the category of this opportunity?
- 6 How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- 7 What are the selection criteria?
- 8 How many scholarship awards are available?
- 9 What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- 10 What is the duration of the scholarship?
- 11 How to Apply for the Halmstad University Masters Scholarship 2019/2020
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Related
Halmstad University Masters Scholarship Details
The Halmstad University is a public higher education institution offering bachelor’s and master’s programmes in various fields of studies. In addition, it conducts Ph.D. programmes in three fields of research, namely, Information Technology, Innovation Science and Health Science.
Halmstad University offers a number of scholarships to qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study at Halmstad University.
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
The candidate should be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) with the requirement of paying tuition fee.
What are the selection criteria?
- Tuition fee paying students may be admitted in a separate selection group and the admission of these students are not limited by higher education fundings from the Swedish government.
- Applicants placed in the selection group for tuition fee paying students have to have their tuition fee status established by the University before the registration. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide documentation that establishes this status.
- Tuition fee paying applicants who are admitted, and have their established status changed to fee exempt students will, as a new applicant, be placed in the fee exempt selection group.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
What is the duration of the scholarship?
The scholarship will initially be granted for one semester, but will be automatically extended for the duration of the study program (2 or 4 semesters) provided that study results are satisfactory.
How to Apply for the Halmstad University Masters Scholarship 2019/2020
- All applications for higher education studies in Sweden are made through www.universityadmissions.se There are no other application forms available
- Halmstad University will open for scholarship applications for the autumn 2019 on March 1! Deadline for applying is March 10.
- Apply for one of our master’s programmes at www.universityadmissions.se. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Only applicants who are qualified to our master programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with the online application form.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide the application number you will receive from University Admissions.