Salzburg Global Seminar Internship Programs 2018/19
Deadline: October 19, 2019
Are you hungry to put your classroom learning to work and gain real world knowledge and skills? Do you want to work in an international team in an inspiring environment? Are you passionate about helping to shape a better world?
Salzburg Global Seminar is an independent non-profit organization founded in 1947 to challenge current and future leaders to shape a better world. Our multi-year programs aim to bridge divides, expand collaboration and transform systems. Salzburg Global convenes outstanding talent across generations, cultures and sectors to inspire new thinking and action, and to connect local innovators with global resources. They foster lasting networks and partnerships for creative, just and sustainable change.
Interns are selected from across the world in a highly competitive process. Salzburg Global makes every effort to select a diverse group of interns and to align their general and specific assignments to maximize both the learning experience interns receive and the contribution they are able to make.
Salzburg Global Seminar offers a number of three-month internship programs (non-accredited), which give interns the opportunity to not only enhance their skills and knowledge, but also access its impressive network of Salzburg Global Fellows.
- Communications Team Internships
- Development and Program Team Internships
Benefits of Salzburg Global Seminar Internship Programs 2018/19
- For internships in Salzburg, Austria, Salzburg Global provides room and board at Schloss Leopoldskron and travel from and return to the intern’s country of residence.
- For internships in Washington, DC, Salzburg Global provides a stipend.
Eligibility for Salzburg Global Seminar Internship Programs 2018/19
- Undergraduates who have completed at least three years of accredited study may apply,
- Preference is given to recent college graduates or to those in early stage graduate studies whose interests and skills align well with Salzburg Global’s programs and activities.
Application Procedure for Salzburg Global Seminar Internship Programs 2018/19
Follow the instructions listed at the bottom of each Internship listing. All Internships can be found here.
- For questions about internships in Salzburg, check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- For questions about internships in Washington, DC, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit Salzburg Global Seminar.