Apply for University of Leeds African Excellence Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 to study in UK. Leeds University Business School awards a generous range of scholarships for Masters level study.
Scholarships are available for the most talented candidates. All eligible applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and excellent personal and professional skills.
University of Leeds African Excellence Masters Scholarships Description
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Field of Study: A particularly deserving African applicant wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2019/2020:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
Eligibility for University of Leeds African Excellence Masters Scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2018/2019.
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: Full-fee
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply for University of Leeds African Excellence Masters Scholarships 2019/2020
- You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application.
- We recommended to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.